- Exams for cats, dogs, and some exotics
- At home euthanasia
- Antivenin for rattlesnake bites
- Pharmacy services
- Parasite treatment and prevention. For dogs we recommend Sentinel for the prevention of fleas, heartworm, roundworms, hookworms, whipworms, and tapeworms. If you have purchased Sentinel from us, click here for your rebate coupon.
- Medical diets including Hill’s Science Diet, Royal Canin, and Purina. If you are interested in having a prescription-grade diet delivered to your home, please click here.
- Affordable low-dose or oral vaccines:
- We use ULTRA Duramune vaccines which offers a more comfortable injection with 50% less volume and are made with PureFil Technology, designed to decrease vaccine reactions by reducing extraneous proteins and cellular debris.
- For preventing kennel cough, we offer Bronchi-Shield ORAL, the only kennel cough vaccine you can give by mouth.
Almost every day we will have at least one patient undergoing anesthesia for surgical and/or dental procedures. All of our technicians have been trained under the UC Davis standards for monitoring anesthesia. This means that whenever a patient is under anesthesia, we have one technician assigned to this patient for their entire procedure. The technician’s sole job during this time is to continuously monitor the patient’s heart rate, respiratory rate, breathing, temperature, and blood pressure. This helps to ensure that the patient is responding safely to the anesthesia which leads to a more efficient and timely recovery.
- Surgical unit for soft tissue and mass removal
- Laceration repairs
- Dentistry with ultrasonic cleaner and polisher
- Spays and neuters for cats & dogs
- Orthopedic surgeries, including TPLOs, fracture repairs and more
- Fecal exam
- Comprehensive eye testing
- Thyroid testing
- Digital radiology (x-rays)